1.What is the matter?
Kun bpen à-rai? k
2. I have stomach ache.
dìchán/pǒm bpùat tɔ́ɔng.
3. She had a cold two days ago.
Sɔ̌ɔng wan tîi láeo káo bpen wàt
4. She shaves her mustache every month.
káo goon nùat kɔ̌ɔng káo túk dʉan
5. Did you go to see the the doctor?
Kun bpai hǎa mɔ̌ɔ rʉ́ yang? k
6. I don’t like broken heart songs.
dìchán/pǒm mâi chɔ̂ɔp pleeng òk hàk
7. She has cancer.
Káo bpen má-reng.
8. He went to hospital because he had diarrhea.
Káo bpai roong-pa-yaa-baan prɔ́-wâa káo tɔ́ɔng-sǐa.
9. Did you take medicine?
Kun gin yaa rʉ́ yang? k
10. She will go to get a haircut tomorrow.
Prûng níi káo jà bpai dtàt pǒm
11. Kru Faai has pretty eyes.
Kru Faai mii dtaa sǔai
12. Are you better?
Kun dii kʉ̂n mái? k
13. His arm was broken yesterday.
Mʉ̂a waan níi kɛ̌ɛn kɔ̌ɔng káo hàk
14. My legs are sore.
dìchán/pǒm bpùat kǎa kɔ̌ɔng dìchán/pǒm
15. Get well soon.
Hǎai reo reo ná k